Fuse Board Change / Rewire
All of our installations are in accordance with the IEE wiring regulations BS7671: (2015).
Some of the services we provide:
- Extra sockets and lighting points
- External lighting
- Full re-wiring
- AV networking
- Security systems
- Phone, data and TV points
- New kitchen points
- Upgrade of earthing arrangements
- Under floor heating
Our team of electricians can upgrade your existing fuseboard to a fully compliant 17th edition board and issue all the current certificates which mean you have the peace of mind that your home is now electrically safe and sound.
Advantages of upgrading your fuseboard:
- If a circuit breaker did ever trip you have the ease of just flicking the switch back to its on position.
- No more trips to the local hardware store to buy fuse wire.
- Gives indirect and direct protection for shock (MCBs/fuses don’t)
- Gives excellent protection against fires
- Switches off in milliseconds, not seconds
- The entirety of your electrical installation will be protected by a Residual Current Device (RCD).
Areas Covered: Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Portsmouth, Dorset and Hampshire.